Happy Mother’s Day.
- Money from Cabaret. Sung by Rachel & Sandy in 1x01 (Pilot).
- I Could Have Danced All Night / Bust a Move from My Fair Lady / by Young MC. Sung by Emma & Will in 1x08 (Mash-Up).
- I Saw Red by Warrant. Sung by Puck in 1x10 (Ballad).
- Broken Strings by Nelly Furtado & James Morrison. Sung by Rachel, Finn, Quinn & Puck in 1x13 (Sectionals).
- Hello Twelve, Hello Thirteen, Hello Love from A Chorus Line. Sung by Rachel & Jesse in 1x14 (Hell-O).
- Justify My Love / Erotica by Madonna / Madonna. Sung by Tina in 1x15 (The Power of Madonna).
- Fergalicious by Fergie & will.i.am. Sung by Kurt & Mercedes with the Cheerios in 1x16 (Home).
- Xanadu by ELO. Sung by Rachel & Jesse with New Directions in 1x16 (Home).
- The Impossible Dream from Man of La Mancha. Sung by Will in 1x19 (Dream On).
- Tell Him by Barbra Streisand & Céline Dion. Sung by Rachel, Mercedes & Tina in an unknown episode.
YOUR BODY IS BEAUTIFUL IF:
- you have a body
- that’s it
- you’re beautiful
- you win
He is eating his cupcake with a fork. Blaine Devon Anderson, I’m glad to see you back <3
THE PRINCE OF DAPPER HAS RETURNED!!!!!
5.20 “The Untitled Rachel Berry Project” DL: Right-click » “Save Link As…”
stop scrolling and imagine if this was blaine and kurt’s lil baby
okay resume whatever you were doing
dear Glee fanartists we should all draw Blaine playing polo or even just riding a horse
because horses are fucking impossible to draw and i need a laugh
idk what you’re talking ‘bout Alo horses are easy
what do you mean man horses are REALLY fucking easy
wait what the shit
i forgot what horses look like
wait shit that isn’t right